Accommodations & Amenities
Outside, the rustic 1905 farmhouse evokes memories of the Old West... but inside... our guest rooms reveal an eclectic mix of quiet luxury and comfort. Conveniently located on Main Street in the center of town while offering a private, intimate setting amidst the gardens and fruit trees of our home...
We are pleased to invite you to stay in one of our four guest rooms that all possess the following amenities:
- Private Garden Level Porch Entries
- Private Bathrooms & Shaded Porches
- Coffeemaker, small fridge & Supplies
- Television and Internet Access
- Hair Dryers, Robes, Dressers & Closets
- Air Conditioning, Heat & Ceiling Fans
- Indoor & Outdoor Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Quality Designer Linens and Bedding
Feel free to make a cup of tea, instant coffee or hot chocolate anytime during your visit and browse through our little library of reference books, hiking guides and free brochures. Bagged ice, beverages, and food can be purchased across the street at the convenience store.