Accommodations & Amenities
Outside, the rustic 1905 farmhouse evokes memories of the Old West... but inside... our guest rooms reveal an eclectic mix of quiet luxury and comfort. Conveniently located on Main Street in the center of town while offering a private, intimate setting amidst the gardens and fruit trees of our home...
We are pleased to invite you to stay in one of our four guest rooms that all possess the following amenities:
- Private Garden Level Porch Entries
- Private Bathrooms & Large Showers
- Coffeemaker, small fridge & Supplies
- Wide Screen TV and Internet
- Hair Dryers, Robes, Dressers & Closets
- Air Conditioning, Heat & Ceiling Fans
- Indoor & Outdoor Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Quality Designer Linens & Bedding
- Access to shaded gardens, hammock, etc
Our Guest Lounge is available 24/7 for self-catering. We have a microwave, sink, ice and BBQ supplies, dishes, tea, coffee, cocoa, popcorn, oatmeal packets, etc. Feel free to browse through our little library of reference books, hiking guides, and free brochures. Food can be purchased across the street at the convenience store, or the grocery store a block away. And please feel free to enjoy the shaded BBQ area and fresh fruit from the trees!
For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.