Accommodations & AmenitiesOutside, the rustic 1905 farmhouse evokes memories of the Old West... while private entrances, shaded covered decks and gardens are enjoyed by guests who return year after year for the best homemade continental breakfast and comforts of home.
We are pleased to invite you to stay in one of our four guest rooms with the following amenities:
- Private Garden Level Porch Entries
- Private Bathrooms & Large Showers
- Coffeemaker, small fridge & Supplies
- Wide Screen Roku TV and Internet
- Hair Dryers, Robes, Dressers & Closets
- Air Conditioning, Heat & Ceiling Fans
- Indoor & Outdoor Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Quality Linens & Bedding
- Shaded gardens, hammock, BBQ, etc
Our Guest Lounge is available 24/7 with microwave, sink, BBQ supplies, dishes, tea, coffee, cocoa, etc. Feel free to browse through our little library of books and hiking guides. Walk to restaurants, grocery or convenience store. And, please feel free to enjoy the BBQ area and fresh fruit from the trees or strawberry patch!
For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.